0

A Teenage Love Affair

Posted by ariannacarle on 5:23 PM in , , , , , , , , , , ,
Ari + Cam = The newest couple at Bayside High

A few of you may have heard about Cameron recently. Well, guess what bitches? Cam is my boyfriend of two weeks now! So, yeah, I finally have found myself a boyfriend after all these months of being single, and recently starting to hate being single.

I'll have pictures to post of me and Cam together once my laptop gets back from being sent in to get fixed. BTW, as you can guess from that last sentence I am not on my own laptop right now - I'm using my mom's old one. The disk tray of my laptop broke so now I have to wait a few weeks for it to be fixed. We sent it in to be fixed a few days ago so it should be back by the end of this month. Hopefully.


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 The Rock & Roll Angel From Hell All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.