0

PS From "This Made Me Cry"

Posted by ariannacarle on 3:32 AM in , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
If you actually read the email you'd see the part about 'I love you a bushel and a peck...yada yada yada, etc etc etc.'
That is an on-going inside joke between me and my Grumpy. He's been singing that little diddy (song) to me ever since I was really little.
Over time I've come to love it because it's actually kinda funny that he just breaks out singing that song to me out of no where.
And most of the time, oddly enough, it makes me smile. I makes me happy. And even when I'm at my most unhappy it can cheer me up in the blink of an eye.
I don't know what I'm going to do when he dies. Because I've come to accept the fact he won't live forever.
He's in his 60's now. Smokes. Has been in and out of the hospital a lot recently. And just a few years ago the doctor said he might only have six years to live.
Loosing him will destroy me more than loosing anyone else would. He is the only person in my family that doesn't judge me these days. God, there are so many things I could say about him but it would take up the amount of space as a large novel so I'll just leave it at that.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 The Rock & Roll Angel From Hell All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.