0

Ho Hum

Posted by ariannacarle on 6:36 PM in , , , , , , , , , , ,
Just another regular day. Nothing really to report. Except the fact yesterday I got my laptop and phone taken away for the second time in the past two weeks for multiple reasons. I need to get my act together because I hate being punished, especially when the punishment has anything to do with my electronics. But then again, what normal teenage girl my age wouldn't hate getting her phone taken away for a whole day or more? Haha.
Anywho, like I said, nothing momentous happened today. Just school, tons of homework since I missed two days of school because I was sick, and helping Kourtni find people to be in the band she wants to start.
Hope everyone is having a good day, though. The weekend is almost upon us again! Woo. Lmao.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 The Rock & Roll Angel From Hell All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.