0

The Jellyfish Is Here!

Posted by ariannacarle on 10:26 PM in , , , , , , ,


So, you remember that jellyfish I told ya'll about yesterday or whenever it was. Well, the pictures are here, darlings.
Like I said the jellyfish didn't turn out as well as I wanted it to, but I guess it's better than nothing - my brother should be thankful I finished making that thing too, because after like an hour of sewing I was about ready to throw the jellyfish across the room and give up. Haha!
PS: That hole in the jellyfish in the first picture is not my fault! I had sewed that up, but I guess after a day or so it came undone, and I just don't feel like sitting down and fixing it.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 The Rock & Roll Angel From Hell All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.