0

Is She Actually Serious

Posted by ariannacarle on 2:51 PM in , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
My mom says she's going to have me start seeing a counselor. I don't know why she puts it like that. I know she means I'll basically be seeing a therapist.
I have only one say in the matter: male or female?
Just wondering, if your a girl, would you choose to have a male or female therapist?
I still haven't decided.

Anyway, I'm starving. All I had for lunch today was some french fries my friend treated me to during lunch period at school today. Megan is awseome.
I'm gonna go try to find something to eat downstairs in the kitchen. If not I may just walk across the street to Arby's and/or Food Lion.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 The Rock & Roll Angel From Hell All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.