0

Another Post With No Point

Posted by ariannacarle on 10:49 PM in , , , , , , , , , , ,

This is just a picture I took when I was sitting outside of my school at around 2:10pm EST waiting for my mom to pick me up. I'm actually looking at my friend Derek in that picture. He was sitting beside me. Yeah, I had a little mini-photoshoot while I was holding a conversation with him. Lol. This is the only picture I kept from the "photoshoot", though. I didn't like the way the rest of the pictures looked. Also, beware - no make up in this picture. I didn't feel like putting any on this morning. Too tired and am just over the whole getting up early, going to school, homework thing. It's so boring. Well, the learning part is at least. It's fun getting to be with all my friends and stuff.


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 The Rock & Roll Angel From Hell All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.