0

LaLa & T-Time

Posted by ariannacarle on 6:00 AM in , , , , , , , ,
^Tracee aka: T-Time (20 years old)
^Laura aka: LaLa (19 years old)


Obviously most people know about Laura, my half-sister. We share the same biological dad. Anyway, she's 5 years older than me but is still one of my best friends and we have so much in common it's laughable. Me and Laura first found out about each other a little over 3 years ago, and met shortly after. Before we met we were sort of like pen pals. Now Laura comes to visit almost every Summer.
Tracee is one of Laura's friends, who, as stated above, is 20 years old. She came down to visit with Laura this past Summer and her and I became like instant friends. So now I would say she's one of my friends also. More like family, actually. So really I could honestly call her another older sister.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 The Rock & Roll Angel From Hell All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.