0

How It Should Go

Posted by ariannacarle on 6:13 AM in , , , , , , , , ,
Quicky little list of how my day today should go, in order::

7:40am: Help my mom finish setting up for the party
9am: Start getting ready for CJ's party
11am: CJ's be-lated birthday party starts
11:30am: Kourtni comes over so I have something to do during the party
1pm: A couple of my other groupies (Lol) are coming over
3pm: Hopefully CJ's party is over by now
5pm: Dinner date with Ricky, a guy I met a few days ago
8pm: Me, Marissa, and Stef all get ready at Stef's for Justin's party
9:30pm: Head to the par-tay
12am-2am: Come home sometime between those hours

So, yeah. That's it really. Note, I'm writing this at 6:20am, and did not even go to sleep last night. Going to be consuming large amounts of Red Bull today. Haha!
Peace <3

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 The Rock & Roll Angel From Hell All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.