0

Designer? Check. Artist? Check. Good? Check...?

Posted by ariannacarle on 12:38 AM in , , , , , , , , , , ,
I just did these designs a few days ago. They're some of my best work recently. Mostly because I haven't been spending much time on doing any designs or drawings lately. Anyway, are these any good do you think? Please leave me some feedback, it would really help out alot.

PS: If you even THINK about stealing that picture of my designs I will sue your ass like nobody's business. I've had someone steal my designs before, I'm not letting anyone else get away with it that easily. So just think before you steal. Remember, I am not messing around. I will go all crazy white girl on you. Swear to God and all that is holy. Don't say I didn't warn you.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 The Rock & Roll Angel From Hell All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.