0

What the Fucking Hell?!

Posted by ariannacarle on 9:43 PM in , , , , , , , ,
Okay, so I was walking outside for the nightly walks I've been taking for the past few weeks. All I do is walk around the neighborhood once, every night, and I leave for the walk at 9pm.
Getting back home usually around 10pm - I usually stop at one of my friend's houses during said walk, is why it takes so long. Haha!

Anyway, tonight I walked out of the house and was walking down the driveway when out of nowhere the biggest mother fucking spider I've ever seen jumped right on my shoe. Not only did I just about piss myself but I flung the shoe off and screamed bloody murder - right before rushing back inside the house.

So now I'm about to go have a crack at nightly walk take two. This time if I spider shows up I swear I'll probably have a heart attack.

PS: My shoe is still sitting outside. Lmao!!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 The Rock & Roll Angel From Hell All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.